Prosper202 Conversion tracking guide
dd2ddiliate is listed as a trusted affiliate network in Prosper202.
As a result, the Prosper202 server-to-server postback URL or client-side pixels which are required to track conversions between the two platforms is accessible within a matter of a few clicks.
Get the Addiliate tracking URL
Step 1: Go the campaign you want to run
Step 2: Click on ‘Get URL’
- In case you already have access to the campaign you can proceed directly but otherwise:
- Click on ‘Get URL’ to activate the campaign OR
- Click on ‘Apply to Run’ in order to get access to the campaign. Your AM will review your application ASAP.
Step 3: Now copy (clipboard) the ‘Tracking URL’ that you will have to implement in Prosper202 in order to send the traffic there.
- In case you want to add additional subid you can add those by clicking the button ‘subid’ for more info regarding adding additional subid’s: http://support.addiliate.com/how-to-add-a-subid/
Set up the Addiliate tracking URL in Prosper202
In step 3 of the setup called ‘Campaigns’ you set up the campaign and you can insert the ‘Affiliate URL’
Important note: Prosper202’s dynamic subid token is [[subid]]. As such, it’s important to use the corresponding parameter ‘add1’ to pass Prosper202’s [[subid]] at the end of an offers’ query string.
Example Addiliate offer URL with ‘Append clickID to offer URLs‘ option active: https://www.addiliate.com/redirect.html?ad=XXXXXXX&add1=[[subid]]
Get the Prosper202 Conversion tracking URL
In Step 9 of the setup called ‘Get Postback/Pixel’ you can get the conversion tracking URL.
- Select the ‘Simple Pixel’ option and copy the ‘Simple Global Post Back URL where you should insert our %add1% parameter behind the subid.
Implement the Prosper202 Postback URL in Addiliate
- Important note: This first time when you setup a pixel or postback tracking your Account Manager will have to add you to Addiliate, so please contact your AM the first time. Afterwards you can do it yourself like described below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘+’ under ‘Tracking Pixel’
- If this is your first pixel setup you will get a message to contact your AM.
Step 2: If you have set up pixels before you will see the screen below with your default variables prefilled. In case you need to edit something you can do this and if not, just click on Save.
- Lead provider = you
- Parameters to use = this is the parameter you will append to your tracking URL. We allow up to 5 parameters to be added in the URL like
- Pixel code = this is the field where you should paste your conversion tracking URL (s2s Postback or client-side pixel) = http://click202.com/tracking202/static/gpb.php?amount=%amount%&subid=%add1%&t202txid=%orderid%
- In case you want to receive back additional parameters you can use the ‘available parameters’
- Testlink (optional) = in case you have a default testlink you can put it there.