We continually check and monitor Publishers on our network. If it’s discovered that a site does not follow the guidelines below, we may close the account without prior notice. In such cases, publishers will not be entitled to any outstanding earnings.
All publishers must follow the general guidelines listed below:
- Publishers must not use content that infringes on Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent and Trademark laws.
- Adult Publishers must be at all times compliant with 18 U.S.C. 2257.
- The use of any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks are not permitted.
- Publishers with websites that are under construction, have ‘ipsum lorem’ type of text or lacking in content will be rejected.
- Websites with too limited content not offering any added value to users will be rejected.
- Websites that show excessive advertising or make it difficult to view the content will be rejected.
- Content must be at all times compliant with any applicable Personal Data Protection and Privacy laws and regulation, and shall not violate any law, regulation, rule or custom or violate, infringe or misappropriate any person’s or entity’s rights.
- Publishers may not use misleading promotion techniques and/or manipulate the campaign or website of the advertiser. It most be clear for the users what the publisher is promoting and before they subsribe to any campaign they must be clearly informed about the conditions.
- Publishers may not spread any kind of malwares to their users
Publishers cannot promote
- Illegal activities or products
- Sales or promotion of Alcohol, Drugs, or any related paraphernalia
- Extreme violence, Abuse, Incest, Rape, Torture, Blood, Scatophilia, Urination, Bestiality
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Hacking/cracking content